Visitors’ House Rules of the Combined Regional Centre of Arts (REÖK)
1. All exhibited works of art are protected by copyright, therefore any forms of disclosure for any purposes are bound to an authorisation which must be requested individually for every piece in each occasion.
2. Reproductions and disclosure authorisations in relation to the works of art may exclusively be requested from the Szeged Open Air Festival and festival Organiser Non-profit Ltd (Szegedi Szabadtéri Játékok és Fesztivál Szervező Nonprofit Kft) operating REÖK.
4. Food, drinks, bags, coats and umbrellas are prohibited in the exhibition areas. All such items must be placed in the basement cloakroom.
5. We cannot take responsibility for any valuables left unattended.
6. Please disregards the use of mobile phones in the exhibition areas.
7. Bringing animals to the building is prohibited.
8. Smoking is prohibited in the building
9. Bringing flammable or explosive materials is prohibited in the building.
10. Visitors are required to follow the general rules of behaviour.
11. Visitors are required to comply with the instructions of the security service.
12. Dear Visitors, please note that video surveillance and recording systems are in operation in all exhibition areas.
The transport of the disabled and those in need of help is supported by the lift beside the stairs.
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
You are entitled to free entry if you can show on demand:
- a press ID card including a photo,
- an International Association of Art card,
- a Nationwide Museum Pass issued by the Ministry,
Further information on discounts can be found under the menu item Tickets.
Tuesday - Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
Performance dates of the Open Air Festival10:00 – 20:00
Gallery Opening Hours
Tuesday - Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00
Performance dates of the Open Air Festival: 10.00 - 20.00